Thursday, February 18, 2010

Routine and Positive Messages

Question #2 page 160
At a local business supply store, I recently purchased your "Negotiator Pro" for my computer. After viewing you ad in Macworld magazine, I bought the CD because it appeared that it would be an effective tool to use in my corporate seminar on negotiation.
Unfortunately, the CD did not work in my computer. The store refused my return because I had already opened the sealed package. The store clerk told me to contact you in order to receive a version that would work with my computer.
Please send me the new disk, or refund my money for the cost of the program. Thank you for your help.

Question #9 page 163
5493 Beechwood Drive
Trenton, NJ 08608
April 12, 2009

Florida Resort Bureau
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dear Sir:

My wife, two teenage children, and I are planning a vacation for late September. I enjoy the beach and the golf course, but we also want to be near night entertainment that is suitable for the entire family. We are particularly interested in resort areas that have public transportation because some family members may want to participate in activities away from the resort. Please send us any information on resorts with the criteria within the next two weeks so that I can plan my vacation days at work accordingly.

In addition to brochures, will you please label the resorts that are near large cities and the resorts that can be reached by public transportation and have attractions for teenagers. Also, do off-season rates include all of the amenities? How is the weather during September in Florida? Who should we call for concert schedules during our vacation?

Your advertisement in the April 2009 issue of Smithsonian magazine compelled me to contact you about a Florida vacation.

Sincerely,

Frank C. Atlas
Frank C. Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment